Do you want the job opportunity of a lifetime?
Are you a superstar at customer service?
Do you have exceptional communication skills?
If so, read on! PisoBid is hiring!
Pisobid is the #1 entertainment shopping site in the Philippines and is the country’s fastest growing website with over 8 million page views, 49 million post views and 155,000 Facebook Fans. Consumers can save over 99% on brand new and luxury items such as gadgets, television sets, game consoles, designer brand items, luxury vacations and more. Our mission is to provide every Filipino the opportunity to purchase items at super-values they can afford.
PisoBid is based in Fort Bonifacio, Taguig and have already reached consumers in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.
To support and enhance its business growth, PisoBid is recruiting ambitious talents who aspire to be at the forefront of the online shopping business.
The company’s website can be found at http://www.PisoBid.com.
CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERSTAR
National Capital Region – Fort Bonifacio, Taguig
• Customer Service—must provide:
1) Online chat support
2) Answer phone calls
3) Monitor/watch site for suspicious activity
4) Answer email help desk questions
• Performs related work as required and works on special projects, as requested.
• Interacts with fellow team members to enhance performance.
• Transfers customers to other internal departments where appropriate.
• Identifies the need to escalate specific issues and follow through where necessary.
• Proactively keeps up to date on new procedures and with Pisobid’s help, terms and conditions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• A College Degree of any course and at least 6 months customer service and sales experience of any kind
• Above average communication skills in English and Tagalog (written, speech).
• Basic computer operations knowledge.
• Believes in providing great client service and has a good and positive personality.
• A strong work ethic and interpersonal skills, and ability to think independently and follow through effectively.
• Proven self-starter, quick-learner and with the natural ability to work with little guidance.
• Must be willing to work on graveyard shifts, and shifting/rotation of schedules.
• An attractive remuneration package.
• An exciting job opportunity in a market of the future.
• Be part of a stimulating team, consisting of professionals in marketing, sales, and technology.
• Exceptional personal and career growth
• The opportunity to make internet history
** Interested applicants, please send your CV, stating your current and expected salary as well as any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
** Applications must also include a paragraph on why you would make the best candidate for pisobid!